The Original unpublished Research Papers, Articles & Working papers having maximum length 8 pages on the topics
related to the theme are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
- Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per
(not exceeding 8 pages written in A4 size). Please refer the attached springer template for preparation of your paper.
- All papers must be submitted online via easychair submission portal.
- All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings (as chapters in edited volumes of Springer Series) [*Approval Pending].
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism softwares like Turnitin/iAuthenticate etc. The similarity content should not exceed 20% (in any case either self contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
- Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others' work(s) should not be there in an article.
If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
- Also language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it.
If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.