The Technical University of Ostrava is a university located in the city of Ostrava, Moravian-
Silesian Region, Czech Republic. The institution was founded on 23 January 1849 as the
Mining Academy in Příbram. In 1894 it was promoted to university status and in 1904 it was
renamed to Vysoká škola báňská. In 1945 it was moved to Ostrava, then the centre
of Czechoslovak mining industry.
Today the university has a total of about 20,000 students and consists of the following seven faculties:
Copyright © International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communication | All Rights Reserved | Site By Harshit Singhal , Pranav Singhal and Sanket Singh